Sign up to be the first to receive messages about our new jobs.
Basic Requirements To Apply for Our Intern Mother’s Helper Positions:
Amazing opportunities! We at A Nanny Solution know what it means to get your foot in the door! We like to create opportunity and help people grow into their “dream career.” Let us help you! Work as a mother’s helper intern with our families. You will be helping the families with everything: light house cleaning (sweeping, mopping, dishes) laundry, shopping, organizing, washing bottles and yes, helping with the babies. Of course you'll work at a lower rate, but it could turn into a full time nanny position!! Yup, that's right! Here's your chance to prove yourself and become a nanny!
- Extensive background screening via Trustline for California Nannies *Note the nanny is required to pay for this for our intern positions
- Additional background check with a Private PI Firm
- Legal to work within the US with Social Security Number Verification
- Valid Driver License & DMV driving record print out
- Valid car insurance with registration for California Nannies
- Negative TB test & health screening for California Nannies
- Negative drug test-upon request
- Current CPR and First Aid certification *Note the nanny is required to pay for this in California and New York
- Child Care experience in daycares, camp counselors, or other related experience
- Minimum of 3 employment references
- Recent vaccinations and DTAP-for newborn care *Note the intern is required to get this due to most of our intern positions are related to working with families that recently had a baby or twins.
- Willing to do housework. This includes, sweeping, mopping, dishes, all family laundry, changing sheets, grocery shopping, light cooking, organizing, and other various tasks upon request.
- Ability to take direction from both the families and A Nanny Solution. We believe you will need training and support for you to understand the dynamics of working in the home.
- Willing to stay in constant contact with A Nanny Solution during your employment with one of our intern positions.
- Willing to accept a lower rate. Most rates will start at 12.00+
- Know that we cannot guarantee you future jobs, a nanny position, or more intern positions.